Mobile Banking is a secure, convenient way to access your Hartford Municipal Employees Federal Credit Union accounts anytime, anywhere using your smart phone!
With Mobile Banking you can:
- View account balances
- View account transactions
- Transfer funds between accounts and more!
Here's what you need to get started:
- Log on to Virtual Branch/Online Banking
- Click on the Self Service tab
- Select Mobile Money under Additional Services
- Accept Terms and Conditions and click Continue
- Select the account you want to manage
- Enter your cellular number of the phone which you are registering then click Continue
- Select the level of service you prefer from Mobile Banking
- Once your phone is registered, you will receive a confirmation text message
- You must enter the confirmation code into Virtual Branch/Online Banking to complete your enrollment
Not a Virtual Branch/Online Banking user?
Not a problem, click the "Enroll Now" link on our home page and follow the simple instructions. If you have any questions or problems signing up for Virtual Branch/Online Banking, please contact us at 860-722-8110.